COVID-19 Testing Process
- If you think you may have symptoms of COVID-19 symptoms, please call our office to review your symptoms.
- If your symptoms suggest possible COVID-19 infection you will receive a lab requisition/prescription for COVID-19 testing from our office.
- After receiving orders from our office, Call Sarasota County Health Department (SCHD) at 941-861-2883.
- You will need to obtain fax number from health department to send prescription to them.
- Provide that fax number to one of the clinical staff at our office so we can fax the lab requisition/prescription to SCHD.
- The SCHD will then contact you regarding your appointment date, time, and location.
As of 04/08/2020 Twin Lakes Park is the only testing site currently.
Address: 6700 Clark Road Sarasota, FL 34241
- Prescriptions for both Zithromax (Zpak) and Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) will be sent to your pharmacy of choice by our office.
- Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) is only dispensed by the pharmacy if you have tested positive for COVID-19. Proof of a positive test is required by pharmacy to fill medication.
Please call our office at 941-203-5000 with any questions or concerns.
John E. Sullivan Jr., M.D.